Sunday, November 3, 2013

Beginnings?

I am NOT a writer! Let me better explain. I am not a great writer I am more so decent but I hope to get better as I explain and demonstrate the goods of my blog.

I should have started off by explaining who I am so you all can see what I have to offer (told you I am not great at this). My name is Ayesha I live in a small town of SoCal. I am also a single parent to a adorable and very handsome little boy. I am on a natural hair journey as well as a journey to health living (not so easy). I have a love for Jesus, food, and football.

I began this blog on a suggestion from someone for the sake of helping others and learning from others. As this is a journey and only the beginning I ask that you all have patience with me.

Disclaimer*
I have no intentions on shoving anyone into my religious, political, or personal beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment